Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Don't cry over spilled pie!

     Ok, so I wanted to cry and yell today over my key lime pie. Boo Hoo. My 3 year old, Kyle, wanted a piece of pie and decided to open the fridge and pull it out.  It then fell out of his hands and upside down on the floor. (Always upside down for some weird gravity reason) I started yelling at Kyle "What are you doing?" then I stopped and thought it's just pie. I really didn't need it. I guess I was more mad at the mess that was now at my feet and all over his. Would he be traumatized? Would he now hate key lime pie forever just because mommy got mad?  I hugged him and told him that I was sorry and that I was upset because I have told him numerous times not to go into the fridge without asking me first.  I love him so much. I wonder what I will yell at him for tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment