Sunday, October 2, 2011

Esther Short Park

We went to Esther Short Park today and walked around at the Farmers market. I love all the stuff that they have there. We bought some fudge at the "Fudge Fix". Yumm.

I went into Starbucks and used a coupon that I got from Paypal (Thank you paypal) And what ever happened to customer service? I mean really, you can't smile at me? You just look at me like I'm irritating you for being there. Attitude and all.  I don't know. She didn't have a name tag, none of them did. I wanted to say something or ask for a comment card but I didn't. I payed $5.14 for a venti pumpkin latte. ($Ouch$ I couldn't afford that without a coupon.) Then I figured I didn't know what was going on in her life so maybe mine isn't so bad. I just think that if your going to be in the customer service industry then you should be able to give great customer service no matter what and put your crap behind you while you are lucky enough to have a job. And to treat customers like your job depends on it, which it does. Ok, venting over. (For now. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment